by Richard Watkins
Among Krakow's untouched Old Town and myriad churches discover hidden cafes, underground clubs and chic new bars. Along cobbled alleys and down narrow medieval lanes find its tumultuous past, folk traditions and delicious pierogi. Krakow hosts a wealth of historical, cultural, architectural and culinary treasures: find the best with this inspirational guide to one of central Europe's most exciting cities.
- GET AROUND - detailed walking tours and extensive fold-out maps help you navigate with ease
- DINE IN STYLE- comprehensive listings of the best places to eat, whatever your taste
- SHOP AROUND - where to find the best Baltic amber and tastiest flavoured vodka
- SLEEP SOUNDLY - discerning reviews to suit all budgets
- EXPLORE MORE - suggested excursions out of the city to the Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz-Birkenau
Publishing House: Lonely Planet Publications, Victoria 2006
SoftCover book measuring 4.25" x 7.75"
64 pages, color photographs, 6 maps, index
English Language Version
All books are shipped through the U.S. Postal Office using Media Mail service. Typically delivery times are between 1 and 2 weeks. Please be advised, certain destinations in the U.S. may take longer.